Statusuri:faine in engleza

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.1:
The medicine of life is to have true, faithful friends. I love you all.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.2:
I’m gonna come back as a bird in my next life. There are just some people who I feel deserve a little of their own medicine.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.3:
To gain something you’ve never had you may have to do something you’ve never done..

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.4:
Never be afraid to fight your battles, never give up & never back down, be who you are and not what others want to be its what gets you through.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.5:
You look almost perfect, the only thing I can see that’s wrong is your lips, they’re not touching mine..

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.6:
I have just been kidnapped by a fat dude in a red suit, shoved in a bag and taken to the north pole and wrapped up. Who put me on their Christmas list?

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.7:
On your birthday lots of people are thinking of you. I just wanted to let you know that I am one of them..

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.8:
Don’t wait for things to get better, when you can make them better yourself..

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.9:
If you are reading this, congrats you know how to read..

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.10:
Kandy is wishing everyone an egg-stra special Easter weekend..

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.11:
Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope the day has been blessed with the presence of those you love most, and many magical moments!

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.12:
18 years ago today I walked down the aisle and promised to love honor and cherish my lover and best friend, it is a decision I have NEVER regretted!

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.13:
When people laugh and ask me what I see in you, I laugh and tell them everything you don’t.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.14:
Sometimes even I’M afraid of the things my mind comes up with.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.15:
Ray says crazy is good, crazy is free, crazy is me..

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.16:
May the New Year find your home filled with joy, your heart filled with love, and your life filled with laughter.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.17:
Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.18:
Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.19:
I don’t need to lie. But, sometimes, I like to give the truth an extreme makeover.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.20:
Good morning is a contradiction of terms…

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu