Statusuri:faine in engleza

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.1:
Hug me when I’m there, miss me when I’m not, kiss me every day, and love me for all eternity.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.2:
I am a strong believer in kissing being very intimate, and the minute you kiss, the floodgates open for everything else.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.3:
Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn’t have given you worse advice.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.4:
Economic independence is the foundation of the only sort of freedom worth a damn.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.5:
Dance like no one’s going to put it on youtube.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.6:
Hello my love. It’s getting cold on this island. I’m sad alone. I’m so sad on my own.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.7:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.8:
I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam, I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.9:
Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father..

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.10:
You’re nothing short of my everything.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.11:
Closing all the internet windows by the time your boss gets to your desk is like frantically getting the keys into the door before the killer gets you.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.12:
People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.13:
I loved you then and I love you still. I forever do and I forever will..

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.14:
I build myself up when I’m alone, but when the moment comes and you look at me with those eyes I can’t remember what I’m doing.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.15:
Only distance tests the strength of horses; only time reveals the hearts of men.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.16:
He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.17:
Easter egg hiding tip, most kids aren’t allowed on the roof.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.18:
There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck, just God’s blessings and lessons.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.19:
HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU! may you celebrate it well.surrounded by family,friends,and lots of love and remember..

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.20:
May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu