Statusuri:faine in engleza

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.1:
You don’t have to like me, I’m not a Facebook status.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.2:
I do my best proofreading right after I hit send.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.3:
Hold Ctrl + n for 30 seconds to see Facebook in green instead of blue.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.4:
3 things I want in a relationship, Eyes that wont cry, lips than wont lie, and love that wont die.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.5:
People who ignore their friends because they have relationships.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.6:
You`re like an alcohol. I don`t keep you for the taste, I keep you for the feeling.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.7:
When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.8:
Virtue is never left to stand alone. He who has it will have neighbors.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.9:
We all have our own call of duty. Mine is to serve Christ.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.10:
Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.11:
Hope you know how much it means to wish the best for you, because you’re always thought about with love the whole year through. Warmest wishes on Christmas Day!

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.12:
I wake up smiling because u have been in my dreams and i go to bed with that same smile because u have been on my mind all day..

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.13:
A good boss is a person who can tolerate my complaints and still manage to say hello to me every day.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.14:
To keep your life moving in the right direction, keep your thoughts moving in the right direction.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.15:
My friends are my estate.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.16:
I have a song on replay in my head..

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.17:
That awkward moment when somebody is doing dishes and you slowly put another dish in the sink.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.18:
Hanging with friends and laughing til you cry priceless..

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.19:
If nothing is going well, call your grandmother.

Statusuri/Statuses faine in engleza nr.20:
Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu