Statusuri:noi de viata in engleza

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.1:
Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.2:
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.3:
Love is only when a mother loves her kidz, the rest is pure lust.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.4:
Happy Birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.5:
The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved… loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.6:
Its time to say good night real world, hello dream world…

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.7:
A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.8:
GOOD MORNING ! It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood ! EVERYONE, get out there and share your beautiful smile with the world.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.9:
Good Night MASOYP (may angels sleep on your pillow)

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.10:
Its hard to forget the past with someone you want a future with..

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.11:
Never be dependent to anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you’re in darkness..

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.12:
Thinking of you keeps me awake, dreaming of you keeps me asleep, being with you keeps me alive.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.13:
I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions. Secret of life is to be honestly who you are, not being a passenger in YOUR life.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.14:
Beauty isn’t measured by outer appearance and what clothes we wear, but what we are inside ..So, try going out naked tomorrow and see the admiration!

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.15:
Great personality will always make you more attractive than someone who only has a great face.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.16:
Why give second chances when there are people waiting for their first?

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.17:
Life is hard normally, but its harder if you are Stupid.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.18:
If you wanna be successful in life, you have to work hard for it, but party harde￿Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow; don’t walk behind me, I may not lead; walk beside me, and just be my friend.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.19:
Morning greetings doesn’t only mean saying Good Morning, it has a silent message saying: I remember you when I wake up!

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.20:
Can I have your picture, So Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me on this CHRISTMAS.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu