Statusuri:noi si haioase in engleza

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.1:
I can always pretend I’m okay, but it doesn’t mean I don’t get hurt..

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.2:
The less your wealth, the less you will be called to account for.

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.3:
Don’t be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams.

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.4:
I don’t make typos. I make new words.

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.5:
I woke up on the wrong side of Facebook.

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.6:
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.7:
Don`t call yourself my true friend when you`re never there for me and I must always be there for you.

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.8:
Telling your parents something funny, but it turns into a life lesson…

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.9:
If swimming is an exerciser explain whales to me.

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.10:
Missing someone is not an indication that you are meant to be with them

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.11:
If I got paid of caring you. I`d be a billionaire.

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.12:
Why are you so stupid today? Anyway, I think that’s very typical of you.

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.13:
Texting with your pinky because you`re eating.

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.14:
With lovers there can be “Goodbye”. But with friends there will only be “Hello” and “Glad to see you again”.

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.15:
Be confident. You`ll never get anywhere if you don`t believe in yourself.

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.16:
That awkward moment when you`re yelling at someone and you mess up a word.

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.17:
Dont underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.18:
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.19:
It’s not my fault that I fell for you, you tripped me.

Statusuri/Statuses noi si haioase in engleza nr.20:
I saw a six-foot bunny at the mall yesterday. Either it’s almost Easter, or my doc screwed up my meds again.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu