Statuses:for craziest

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.1:
If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, “thank you,” that would suffice.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.2:
Life is good, usually but at this moment, life is amazing.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.3:
The goal of education is to replace an empty mind with an open mind.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.4:
No matter how angry i am at you, and say i am done with you, i really don’t want to lose you.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.5:
There comes a time when walking away is the best for everyone.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.6:
There comes a time when you have to be strong, hold your head up high, and know you did your best! Don’t ever settle for less than what you deserve..

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.7:
Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.8:
GOOD MORNING to all of my fb friends and family! I hope today’s a GREAT day, full of smiles, laughter & blessings, Don’t hide the sunshine inside you.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.9:
Sometimes the plan itself sounds so exciting that it is hard for me not to join in.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.10:
If you like me press like. If you hate me, go away. If you love me comment.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.11:
A wise man once said, You can’t be old & wise, if you were never young & crazy.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.12:
Never bottle in anything it makes the whole situation your in worse..

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.13:
Beauty catches the attention but character catches the heart..

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.14:
Take every chance. Drop every fear.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.15:
Sometimes the old songs i hear make my heart glow inside because they remind me of the good moments that are not happening anymore.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.16:
I don’t like to think myself as ‘Special’ I like to think myself as limited edition.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.17:
If people suddenly leave me or give up on me without any reasons, its their loss, not mine..

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.18:
Too young to know, not old enough to care.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.19:
Have a Happy Eid Day! I hope you get lots of fun! Spend time with your loved ones..

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.20:
Sometimes, we must be apart before we can see that we`re way much better together.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu