Statuses: new and cute in 2012

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.1:
Sometimes you just have to move on and put that chapter of life in the past. Don’t close the book, just turn the page.

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.2:
I love photos because the best thing about them is that they never change even when the people in them change and they remind you of the amazing feelings.

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.3:
Love & trust are based on facts & acts, one wrong act can break one’s trust, whereas one small fact can make one fall in love.

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.4:
My silence spoke a thousand words, but you never heard them..

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.5:
We have so many needs in our life, but at the end of the day, all we need is to be needed.

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.6:
There is nothing better than a home cooked meal made by the loving hands of a mother.

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.7:
If nothing lasts for ever, will you be my nothing?

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.8:
Sometimes, the questions are more important than the answers.

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.9:
Just when I thought that love had forgotten me, you walked into my life. Now I know that love hadn’t forgotten me, it was just waiting to send me the best!

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.10:
Be very careful, a friendship that has lasted for years can be completely changed in an instant & never be the same again.

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.11:
Today I feel gifted and blessed that my Diwali is full of affection, love, celebrations as it was always. May God always keep his blessings on us like this.

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.12:
I have no birthday that means I was not born therefore I cannot die.

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.13:
When I die my gravestone is going to have a ‘Like’ button.

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.14:
It’s not about butterflies in the first kiss, but that they are there in the last.

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.15:
A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.16:
How do you keep an idiot in suspense? Leave a message and I’ll get back to you.

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.17:
True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else.

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.18:
Hello my love. It’s getting cold on this island. I’m sad alone. I’m so sad on my own.

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.19:
Hello Innocence. Though it seems like we’ve been friends for years.

Statusuri/Statuses new and cute nr.20:
Don’t try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu