Statusuri:noi 2012 pentru messenger

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.1:
If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.2:
Happy Birthday! I hope its filled with love, laughs, and family..

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.3:
By God, there’s a lot to make you angry.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.4:
If people have a problem with u, always remember, it is THEIR problem..

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.5:
I’m sorry I can’t speak very coherently.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.6:
I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you, and you were killing me.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.7:
Cheer people up, do not put them down.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.8:
Fear Allah wherever you may be…

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.9:
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.10:
Your Intelligence is my “COMMON SENSE”.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.11:
Where there is a will, there are 100 relatives.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.12:
I hate staring at your name and debating whether or not to start the conversation.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.13:
When I sit down on a field, I automatically start to pull grass out of the ground..

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.14:
If swimming is an exerciser explain whales to me.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.15:
One day you will want me and tell me sorry, but it’ll be too late.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.16:
Nobody knows everything but everybody knows something…

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.17:
How would you like to feel the way you look?

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.18:
hey, I found your nose. it was in my business again.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.19:
The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.20:
You will never stop learning new things, no matter how old you are.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu