Statusuri:in engleza de dor

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.1:
We have a very good reason to share the spirit this season Please join with us in celebration as we are united in marriage.

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.2:
My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me.

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.3:
If some thing happens and you lose me, please don’ think that’ the end, come and find again.

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.4:
From the day of your engagement till the end of the days may your life be full of true love.

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.5:
May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.6:
Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.7:
If you are ready for exams and you have prepared your self completely for exams then be sure and trust in GOD.

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.8:
May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.9:
Every time I see your name come up on my phone, I smile and my heart starts to beat just a little faster.

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.10:
If you’re going through hell, keep going.

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.11:
Let good luck and understanding stay with you forever! Happy wedding day!

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.12:
Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.13:
Let good luck and understanding stay with you forever! Happy wedding day!

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.14:
Do you belive in love at first site, or should I walk by again?

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.15:
Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion.

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.16:
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the more you have the longer you live.

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.17:
Why do I love you? Because I finally learned what the word means, and you were the one who showed me.

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.18:
The day is done, The moon has replaced the sun, I guess that’s my clue, to say GOOD NIGHT to you.

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.19:
The track which is waiting for you to win on it! Get well soon!

Statusuri/Statuses in engleza de dor nr.20:
Just want to give a shout out, a hug, some dap, a high 5, a pound, handshake, a pat on the back, a kiss, some love and a good morning to you Facebook.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu