Statusuri:noi de viata in engleza

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.1:
Always be true to yourself, don’t live by the opinions or choices of others, but by your own..

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.2:
Anger is another way of blaming others for what you know you caused yourself…

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.3:
Do you know that those who appear strong, in fact have a very emotional heart and are very vulnerable?

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.4:
May God shower his choicest blessings on you. wishing you happiness, good health and a great year ahead.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.5:
Tears are not a sign of weakness, but of courage. Hiding your emotions is self destructive and will never allow you to heal.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.6:
Wants you to know that every time I take a breath, every time my heart beats, I think of you. I am helplessly in love with you…

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.7:
Good beautiful morning! I feel a fabulous day coming on..

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.8:
I don’t talk to myself, i talk to the little voices in my head that tell me to do evil cruel things to people and that’s the reason why i smile all the time..

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.9:
On this our anniversary, we may not have wealth, but we do have each other and that is worth more than anything in the world.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.10:
As the end of today approaches, and the beginning of tomorrow nears, Bow your heads and pray, for all who shed those tears.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.11:
If a thoughtless thought is thought, would a thought thoughtlessly think of thoughtless thoughts whenever thinking thoughts are thoughtless? What a thought, eh?

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.12:
Money is made of paper, paper is made of wood, and wood is made from trees. Therefore, money does grow on trees.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.13:
Shany has lost her mind, if found, please handle with care it may blow at any time. I apologize for the inconvenience,but could you return it anyway.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.14:
They say you have to go on and forget the past, but for me it’s not like that cause every time i try to forget the memory hunts me again..

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.15:
Its like I love you but at the same time i don’t… please someone help me figure this out

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.16:
Going to McDonald’s to get a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.17:
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.18:
Sometimes you have to let go of your fear to catch your destiny…

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.19:
My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my bed.

Statusuri/Statuses noi de viata in engleza nr.20:
The word “HATERS” begins with the word “HA” for a reason.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu