Statusuri:noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.1:
May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.2:
Age is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are a cheese.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.3:
I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.4:
Good morning friends! Wait, what the hell am I doing up this early??

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.5:
Never make the same mistake twice, There are so many new ones, Try a different one each day.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.6:
Tell that person you love them. Life is way too short to keep everything to yourself because one day you’re going to wake up and wonder, what if..

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.7:
My friend has just updated his status saying. Is balancing on the edge of a cliff.. So i poked him.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.8:
The good memories are kept in your mind the best are kept in your heart.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.9:
I’m not thin, pretty, rich, or talented. I am honest, generous, loyal, and loving. Pass me by for what I’m not, and you’ll miss out on what I am: AMAZING!

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.10:
Relationship is like driving a car, a break may be necessary sometimes.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.11:
When the past calls, let it go to voice mail, it`s got nothing new to say.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.12:
Prom￿Its so funny how the people who know the least about you, have the most to say.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.13:
Love sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable and recieves the impossible. Have faith in my love for you.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.14:
Love is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no medicine for a wound given by love.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.15:
In every circle of friends there’s always that one person everyone secretly hates. Don’t have one? Then it’s probably you.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.16:
I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.17:
To love is nothing. To be loved is something. To love and be loved is everything.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.18:
I Love You, I Love You from the bottom of my heart. When i close my eyes, i see only you. When i open my eyes, I want to see you. You are in my heart and I Really Love You.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.19:
You can never change the past nor control the future, but u can change the mood of the day by touching someones heart with your smile.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.20:
Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu