Statusuri:noi 2012 pentru messenger

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.1:
The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.2:
We pray the love of God enfolds you during your difficult times and he helps you heal with the passage of time.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.3:
If I were an egg, I’d crack myself up.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.4:
I don’t understand why people ‘touch wood’ for luck. I mean, it didn’t do Jesus any good.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.5:
Aging is inevitable, Maturing is optional.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.6:
May peace transcend the earth. Happy Diwali

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.7:
A good boss is a person who can tolerate my complain and still manage to say hello to me every day.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.8:
I’ll say goodbye this one last time. But know that I’m not really saying goodbye because in my heart I will still always love you. So goodbye..

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.9:
The only time some people work like a horse is when the boss rides them.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.10:
By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.11:
Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.12:
Classical music is the kind we keep thinking will turn into a tune.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.13:
Sometimes i just want to kill myself just to see if anyone really cares.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.14:
There is always that person in life that you give several chances, it’s because you love them more than you hate them.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.15:
it’s funny how a person can hurt you so much when you were expecting it in the first place

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.16:
Life with you is like diwali, so lets promise to be together like this forever. Wish you a very Happy Diwali

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.17:
The person who knows how will always have a job. The person who knows why will always be his boss.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.18:
I am not weird I just find creative ways to entertain myself

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.19:
I do not care where we are. Its very perfect when I’m with you

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.20:
It’s funny how some so called friends forget that you exist all of a sudden but think you will be there for them when they need you

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu