Statusuri:noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.1:
Show me a man who is a good loser and I’ll show you a man who is playing golf with his boss.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.2:
Smart boss + smart employee = profit Smart boss + dumb employee = production Dumb boss + smart employee = promotion Dumb boss + dumb employee = overtime

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.3:
like this if you like to like things

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.4:
Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men, but be careful that you do not take the day and leave out the gratitude.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.5:
One day you will remember me,one day you will laugh at the memories,one day you will try to find me. But One Day I wont be waiting for what you have to give

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.6:
Message me and tell me ONE thing you like about me and in return I will tell you something I like about you

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.7:
some friends are like flowers and come and go but best friends stay in your heart forever

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.8:
I don’t have issues, I have demonds and they are the ones with issues

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.9:
The reason people have No room for wisdom iz because they are so full of judgment.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.10:
When something bad happens, something good happens in return because no matter what you do somebody is looking out for you and you never know who that could be.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.11:
A true friend is someone you can talk to after years apart and there is no distance or awkwardness at all.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.12:
Don’t ever think you’re nothing because somewhere along the line, there’s going to be someone who thinks you’re everything.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.13:
Believe Half of what you see And None of what you hear.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.14:
I’m not 40, I’m eighteen with 22 years experience…

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.15:
I smile to make people happy, but in my head it’s just to hide the pain so that people don’t ask me what’s wrong.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.16:
It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do, it’s who you have beside you. I am truly blessed to be married to my soul mate for years today..

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.17:
You can only hold on to someone for so long then you have to make a choice, let them go or let them pull you down..

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.18:
I am sitting here thinking of how much I enjoyed our last moment together and how much I can’t wait until the next. I love and miss you very much. Be home soon

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.19:
Close friends love you for who you are, not what they want you to be.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.20:
I’ve been thinking. I know, it scares me too..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu