Statusuri:noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.1:
May you become proud not only for your family but also for your nation.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.2:
Today, on the day of your engagement, tomorrow, after many years, be very, very happy!

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.3:
I just want to know that someone considers me theirs.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.4:
A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.5:
I wish all store were open on Christmas day so i could get great discounts and shop.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.6:
Words cannot express how sorry we are at this hard time you are going through.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.7:
Ever since I met you it hasn’t been the same. All you’ve got me doing is drawing hearts around your name.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.8:
May the love you express to each other today, always be the first thoughts during any trying times in the future.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.9:
If loving you is wrong, I don’t wanna be right .

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.10:
Because of you, half the time I don’t even know that I’m smiling.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.11:
You’re not sick you’re just in love.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.12:
I feel sorry for those who do not drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they’re going to feel all day.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.13:
For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.14:
Never ask why I love you, just accept that I do, and that I will for the rest of my life.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.15:
It’s a good day today I woke up all by myself without anyone screaming at me to wake up, the phone didn’t ring, and no alarm! yep great day.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.16:
Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why. Before you hurt someone, feel. Before you speak, think.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.17:
�No matter where I am, no matter where you are, I’ll be there when its over baby. Cause I was there from the start.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.18:
When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between you fingers, and remember that’s where my fingers fit perfectly.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.19:
I dont know exactly what I was waiting for but when Im with you, It feel like everything I’ve been waiting for.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 de prietenie in engleza nr.20:
Closing all the internet windows by the time your boss gets to your desk is like getting the keys into the door before the killer gets you.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu