Statusuri:noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.1:
Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.2:
Id explain it to you, but I don’t have any crayons with me.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.3:
Why don’t you understand me like my iPhone does??

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.4:
Don`t you just love it when you flip your pillow over and its cool on the other side..

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.5:
I hate how chocolate immediately melt on my fingers. I mean.. am I that hot?

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.6:
I`m wondering why, most of my friends in facebook are single..where is the love?

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.7:
I`m not addicted to texting, I`m addicted to the person i`m texting.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.8:
What made you happy once, might not make you happy now.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.9:
Start by doing whats necessary, then do whats possible and suddenly you are doing impossible.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.10:
I like you. People say I’ve no taste, but I like you.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.11:
I don’t care what they say, the first guy who milked a cow and drank it was a massive pervert.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.12:
Hello from above our magnificent planet Earth.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.13:
If you smile when no one else is around you really mean it.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.14:
People can steal your ideas, but they can never come close to stealing your intellect.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.15:
If you want to change your life, change your mind.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.16:
when ur stumbling around, a good friend will tell u that u had enough to drink; a best friend will tell you “B!tch finish your drink, we don’t waste alcohol!”

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.17:
Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.18:
The spirit of easter is all about Hope, Love and Joyfull living. Happy Easter!

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.19:
I swear my pillow could be a hairstylist I always wake up with the wierdest hairdos.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger in engleza nr.20:
A warrior is free to be a hero and pull off daring do and the soldier is irresponsible if he does it.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu