Statuses:for craziest

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.1:
A lot of problems would disappear if we talked to each other more than talking about each other.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.2:
I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities for those things that really matter in life.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.3:
There`s always that one person who`d do anything for you. that`s the one you should marry.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.4:
I wish you a very happy and peaceful Eid ul Adhaa.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.5:
Sometimes, the questions are more important than the answers.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.6:
It’s weird how the happiest memories drive you to tears..

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.7:
Never waste time on someone who does not have time for you. be with someone who will say “time is wasted if I am not with you”

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.8:
If you`re texting two people at the same time, you are bitextual.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.9:
Write your sad times in sand, and write your good times in stone..

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.10:
Argument may win the situation but lose the person, but Patience may lose the situation but win the person.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.11:
Forgiving is easy, forgetting is hard.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.12:
Beauty attracts the eye but personality captures the heart.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.13:
Dear smartphones, why can`t you charge yourself? Sincerely, you`re not so smart after all.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.14:
My mind tells me to give up, my heart won’t let me.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.15:
May you all attain the inexhaustible spiritual wealth of the Self.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.16:
When everything’s coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.17:
A new year is unfolding like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.18:
I fell worthy of every kiss I laid upon you for in each of them went part of my heart.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.19:
Kiss, a contraction of the mouth due to an enlargement of the heart.

Statusuri/Statuses craziest nr.20:
I’m busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu