Statusuri: tpu in engleza

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.1:
I dont know much about algebra but what i do know is you plus me equals forever.

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.2:
It’s hard to wait around for something you know may never happen; but it’s harder when you know it’s everything you want.’

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.3:
Love is like the wind you cant see it but you can feel it.

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.4:
For all this time I have been putting this puzzles of my life, then I realized, the last piece is you.

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.5:
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.6:
Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.7:
Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, does not mean they don’t love you with everything they have.

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.8:
Good night sleep tight I will be dreaming of you with all my might.

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.9:
I know they say that first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.10:
Message to my ex: Roses are Red Violets are Blue So glad I finally realized I’m better off without you!

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.11:
Wonders, do you do anything on your own or does everyone else think and make your decisions for you?

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.12:
You think I’ve changed. Truth is you never really knew the real me.

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.13:
No surprises, my heart can’t take it.

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.14:
Lary is wondering if they could invent a self cleaning oven, why can’t they invent a self cleaning house?

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.15:
My life isn’t perfect but it does have perfect moments.

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.16:
Your beauty is so rare, nobody can find it.

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.17:
I never make the same mistake twice. Three, four times maybe. But never twice.

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.18:
I’m not a violent person, but mess with my kids and I will become one.

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.19:
To ex boyfriend, No, I’m not jealous, I know what she’s getting.

Statusuri/Statuses tpu in engleza nr.20:
Dear homework, you are unattractive, there for, I cannot do you.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu