Statusuri:noi 2012 pentru messenger

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.1:
The greatest gift you can give to a special someone is your TIME. Its like you’re giving the portion of your life that you can never bring back.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.2:
Next time someone presses the elevator button you’ve already pressed, act totally impressed and tell them they did it waaaay better than you..

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.3:
i love you with all i got…

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.4:
The more studying you did for the exam, the less sure you are as to which answer they want.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.5:
Life is so hard, But being with you will make it easier.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.6:
The more studying you did for the exam, the less sure you are as to which answer they want.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.7:
The biggest problem in life isn`t the problem itself, but how people act upon it.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.8:
When they ask me what I liked best, I`ll tell them it was you.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.9:
Style is important… dress how you feel. Remember “Outside reflects the inside”

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.10:
The truth hurts for a little while, b￿People tellin me I changed, that’s exactly what I’m gettin so I’ll never be the same.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.11:
I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams Im always with you.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.12:
When Im alone, I think so many things to say to you but when i get a chance to tell, I go speechless.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.13:
Only a life lived for others is a life worth while.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.14:
You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you my sweet heart.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.15:
Forget the risk and take the fall, if its what you want, then it’s worth it all.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.16:
Forgiveness is the Sweetest Revenge.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.17:
Love is when you fall asleep in his arms and wake up in his dreams.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.18:
Dear Santa, I didn’t want to make it too hard for you this year, So the only thing on my wish list is 1 year paid leave from work with bonus.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.19:
I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.

Statusuri/Statuses noi 2012 pentru messenger nr.20:
Success lies not in the result but in the effort. “BEING” the Best is not at all important,”DOING” the Best is all that matters.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu