Statusuri:noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.1:
Your mistakes should be your motivation, not your excuses.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.2:
Before you judge how I live my life, I suggest you take a good look at your own.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.3:
That’s cute how you think that affects me. Truly adorable.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.4:
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.5:
If my house is clean, it means that Facebook is broken..

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.6:
Its not how well you can weather the storm, its how well you can dance in the rain.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.7:
I’m a smart person, I just do stupid things.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.8:
Your the key to my soul.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.9:
My children are a blessing and they make my life worth living!

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.10:
Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your kids.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.11:
Stealing other people’s statuses on Facebook is called a Facelift.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.12:
If you lower your expectations, you limit your disappointment.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.13:
Good girls go to Heaven, bad girls just make you FEEL like you’re in Heaven.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.14:
Don`t go that extra mile for someone who isn`t even worth the run.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.15:
Sometimes, I sit and think of all the memories I’ve made and smile. Then I smile even more at the thought of memories yet to be made.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.16:
Don’t think about how much you don’t have,Think about what God has given you! and what all you do have.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.17:
People really should remember to engage their brain before they operate their mouth.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.18:
I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and new.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.19:
I’m the person that the more you complain about me, the harder I’ll try to annoy you.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.20:
I dare you to find a more normal psycho than me.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu