Statusuri:noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.1:
I’m not gonna miss you, I’m just going to wait till you realize your mistake.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.2:
There are times when we must be hurt in order to grow, we must lose in order to gain, because some lessons in life are best learned through Pain!

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.3:
You make me smile for no reason, yet I have every reason to smile about having you in my life.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.4:
Good Morning! If nobody has told you they love you YET today let me be the FIRST I love you! Have a blessed day..

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.5:
I couldn’t express my love for you, but the time we dated, it was the best month and a half of my life.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.6:
The best nicknames are the ones people don’t know they have.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.7:
I wish you could click “save as” on puppies.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.8:
Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, but to make your absence felt.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.9:
I need 6months vacation, twice a year..

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.10:
Trust is a small word with a big concept.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.11:
Crushes are more beautiful than affairs because there is no responsibility, no worry, no commitment. Just look at your crush and smile like an idiot.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.12:
What I want, I will work for, What I need, I will fight for, What I love, I will die for…

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.13:
Why dont you go buy a diary Instead of posting your whole life story on Facebook?

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.14:
You have to love yourself before others can love you.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.15:
May Allah bless you & Your dear ones for happy & prosperous life on Eid Ul Azha & always.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.16:
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots..

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.17:
Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.18:
Having a sharp memory is great, but sometimes the ability to forget is a lot better.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.19:
Trusting you again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice.

Statusuri/Statuses noi pentru fete si baieti in engleza nr.20:
The more we are filled with love, the less room there is for hate.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu